Project description: The scope of works of the contract comprise the design and construction of Immigration Headquarters, with net operational floor area of around 57,400㎡, to provide general office accommodation and frontline services to the public for Immigration Department. The anticipated commencement and completion dates of the contract will be around 1st Quarter of 2019 and 4th Quarter of 2022 respectively. The total contract sum is 68.8 billion.
Scope of work
1. Prepare/ review/update Design Models and Construction Models
2. Prepare 4D Models including 4D simulation report and site utilization planning
3. Prepare 5D Model based on established 4D model with implementation
4. Prepare BIM model for virtual mockup
· Prepare MEP As-built BIM Model (LOD 500)
· Prepare Architectural As-built BIM Model(LOD 500)[Optional]
· 2D As-built drawing generation from BIM models
5. Provide full-day hands-on training
6. Establish CDE including all necessary software, hardware, etc.
About Hip Hing Since being established in 1961 Hip Hing Construction Co., Ltd. ("Hip Hing") has grown to become one of the leading contractors in Hong Kong. During this time we have been trusted by our clients to construct many of the landmark buildings which define Hong Kong. The construction services provided by Hip Hing Construction Group have contributed to the development of Hong Kong and its economy and have helped to shape a better living environment for the people of Hong Kong.
Get In Touch